Wednesday, March 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REID!

Today was Reid's third birthday (and Grandpa "Pops" Reid's birthday too!) and we celebrated with a fun-filled day at Churck-E-cheese, playing with LOTS of PRESENTS, eating hot dogs/mac-n-cheese/hamburgers/brownies, and hot-tubbing. Who could ask for more? Grams and Grampy made sure the day was lots of fun, and Aunt Katie and Uncle Tyler were wonderful, as always. Hooray for Reidy-boy! We sure love him and are glad that he came to our family three years ago!
Proud to be three -- he's been showing everyone this number for months!

His new "run bike" -- seems pretty cool, if you ask me. Since he is still too shrimpy for a normal 12" model, I went the scandanavian route and got him one of the pedal-less bikes. I learned all about them on Sesame Street, where Grover's friend from Norway seemed to really like hers. :) We'll see if Reid can really get the hang of it...

Intensely playing at Chuck-E-Cheese

Check out this attitude, when I tell him to smile for the camera. He's just like his Daddy...


Macie loved the pink slide. She's all girl!


Checkin' out his super duper deluxe soccer goal from Grammie and Pops. It's just like the one we couldn't drag him away from at the Discovery Gateway!


Of course, this little hoopster loved the new b-ball hoop from Grams and Grampy. He was really bummed that I made him wait until we got home to Provo to open it up.
What a happy birthday!

5 comments:

Leah said...

looks like a great birthday...I forgot how close Reid and Alyse are in age..she'll be three April 15th!! What a great and trying age...looks like one great kid though!

Steph said...

Sweety Reidy is the cutest! He looks SO happy on his bike. I can't wait until the next time I see you. (I hope it's soon!)

Julie Rae said...

I just checked in to see how the Gunnell fam is doing! You guys are so cute. I love seeing pics of the kids. Hey, tell Danny that my older sis is getting married in a couple weeks to a "Gunnell"! I wonder if you guys are related. ??

Angela Baird said...

Fun birthday party, Reid! And it was fun to read about your trip to Vegas and see all of your pics. I was impressed with Davis' lungs at the Backyard Idol, too, although I think Danny was pretty good, too.

Kass Martin said...

I'm bummed We didn't all get together while Lee and Ginger were in town. That would have been great! Hey, what's your email address? (I think it needs to be the one you use while on blogger) I'm going private this week and want you included! Thanks! You can email me at kitkassbar@yahoo.com or leave it in the comments.