Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mini Jimmer

I just have to brag, I mean blog, about Reid's basketball game today. :) He's been pretty awesome all season, but today was definitely his best game ever! He scored 20 points and dominated the other team. At halftime I overheard the other team's coach focus her entire pep-talk/coaching scheme on guarding Reid. It was pretty funny! The game finished with a score of 28-8 -- so Reid scored more than the rest of his teammates and the other team combined! He was pretty pumped up!  He played the whole game and really hustled! I'm so proud of my little Jimmer! Check out a short video of him playing below...





2 comments:

J said...

He and J Man would be two peas in a pod. Go Reid!!!

Angela Baird said...

I have to admit my first thought when I saw the title wasn't about Reid, but I thought it was an announcement about your baby's name : ) haha! Way to go Reid! we love you guys! Robbie thanks Danny for the buzz costume!