Monday, October 03, 2011

Beehives Boating

The Beehives were begging to go boating, so we took the boat out to Utah Lake (for the first time this year!) and brought the whole family along too! The kids loved tubing and wakeboarding. Reid had the longest wakeboard run of the year! Macie was a wild and crazy tuber, and even Davis braved the giant waves that submarined him! I love this family!





I know pregnant women aren't supposed to go wakeboarding, but who could resist a short little tame run, right? Then I wiped out (see below!). After that, I figured I'd better play it safe and be a good mom and ride in the boat. :) Sorry baby. Maybe someday you'll be an awesome wakeboarder because of the extra practice you got from the womb?

Here's Reidy on his LONG LONG run! Hooray!


Danny had some rough water, but was still looking good!


When we got home, Dad caught a fly in the kitchen by the wings with his bare hands. Amazingly, 20 seconds later, Danny J walked up to me and showed me that he'd caught a fly too (look carefully in his hand above and below). I guess we had a lot of flies in our kitchen! Thank goodness for my two fly-catching Dannys!

2 comments:

J said...

Yeah, your wipeout looks pretty scary. It looks like some good times!!

Natasha said...

Holy cow you look amazing! You're legs are beautiful, and you're pregnant?!

What amazing reflexes your dannys have.