Sunday, October 02, 2011

13.1 Miles at 13 Weeks Pregnant!


Here are the pics from the Hobble Creek Half Marathon. I ran the thirteen miles when I was thirteen weeks pregnant -- a pretty fun thing to do. And I didn't even throw-up (which was amazing, considering that I ran by some really smelly port-a-potties and cows in a field!). Thanks to Danny and the kiddos for supporting me in all my races. You are the best fans ever!



At the finish line I ran into my friend Rebecca, and her husband, who ran it together. Maybe next year I'll convince someone in my family to run it with me too! :)

1 comment:

J said...

Wow, that is super amazing. When I was out on my run this morning I went 6 miles and I thought I was somethin' else...apparently I was wrong. Ha, ha. One question, how do you manage to look so beautiful while running half marathons...pregnant. Really Mary, is there anything you don't do well?!? LOVE YOU GUYS!