Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Full of Hot Air

Wow! Check out all of those candles! I had a bonfire going on... Happy Birthday to Me! I celebrated all 28 years of my life in Las Vegas with my family this weekend, and it was lots of fun. Everyone made a huge effort to make my day special, and I really appreciated it. Danny put a lot of time and thought into my gifts (awesome!), Macie and Reid we super-duper nice to me all day, and my Mom made the most heavenly birthday dinner ever! Thanks to everyone for the presents and phone calls! You made me feel loved!

Here I am, blowing lots of hot air to extinguish all of those candles! Thanks for the help, Reid!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute hair, Mary! What a fun way to celebrate your birthday...it looks like a lot of fun. I hope it was a wonderful day. I love all your updates to your blog...so fun to see your family and know what is happening!

Stacy Hoyt said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great time with you family celebrating, 28!

Campbell Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! Your hair is so cute...you look beautiful! I love your dress too, I have the same one! I love Target!