Friday, October 19, 2007

Danny's Dani


Danny is proud to announce that he has a new namesake... Dani Clayton! Danny is the Clayton's home teacher, and boy, was he ever honored when they told him that their latest addition to the family (this is baby #7) would be named after him. Little Dani weighed 7 lbs 2 ozs and was delivered last week. We saw her last night for the first time when we brought dinner over -- and she is a little angel! We know that home teachers aren't suppossed to have favorites, but I think Dani is Danny's favorite little girl!

5 comments:

The Clayton Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Clayton Clan said...

Hey! That baby looks awfully familiar...;-)

Lindsay Ann said...

Mary-

How are you guys? It was so fun to see you. Thanks for the gift certificate and chocolates. That was so nice of you.

Lindsay Garns

sterlingandlindsay.blogspot.com

The Larsen's said...

Mary and Danny,
It has been years since I've seen you. I hope you remember me, I was your visiting teaching comp in Provo (3rd ward, i believe). Your family has grown, and is so beautiful. As for me, I'm remarried to a wonderful man and have a son named Cohen. Please write back if you remember me.
Your old friend,
Mandie

The Larsen's said...

Mary, I'm so glad you remember me. I found your family blog just by trying to get ideas for my own blog by looking at my friends' friends blogs. I'm still working at Novell in Provo and am a mommy at night, while my husband is a daddy during the day and a post office mail sorter at night. I'm living in Orem, next door to my family, which I LOVE! What are you and Danny doing these days, besides raising a beautiful family. Seriously your kids are so cute!!! My email is lake_powell_girl@yahoo.com if it would be easier to communicate that way.
-Mandie