Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Life is beautiful...

...when your friend is a photographer named Raquel. :)

Sweet Baby Pictures
My sweet friend (who just happens to be a WONDERFUL professional photographer) always gives me one free photo shoot as a Christmas gift each year. (I know. Is it an unfair trade or what? I get a $400.00 gift, while she gets a bag of chocolate cinnamon bears.) Raquel is a dream! Well, this year we used it for Luke's newborn photos and headshots of the kids. She made us all look great!

"Luke, I am your father..."
Five little monkeys, smiling on the bed...
Happy family!
We all love little Gus-Gus!
Pretty Macie
Reid looks like a little missionary
Sweet Davis is such a good big brother to Luke

My little bud, Danny J, shows off his "realtor" smile. Cheesy. :)
 I love these kids!

4 comments:

J said...

I love all the pictures. What a beautiful family.

traske.melissa said...

mary great pictures but i can't believe that you are updating your blog. baby number 5 doesn't arrive at our house until the end of he month and i haven't updated since humm...sept of last year! you are amazing!

chelsey said...

Congratulations on all the wonderful things that have happened for your family lately! You all look fabulous!
~Brent and Chelsey Pugh

Campbell Family said...

What beautiful family pictures and congrats on the new little peanut....he is precious!! You guys always take the most perfect pictures I've ever seen. We like to refer to you guys as our "Ken and Barbie" friends!! Lots of love to you guys!!