Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fine Art

This is not a glamorous or exciting blog. It's just some cute pictures that my kids drew that I wanted to show off. They are budding Picassos.


Reidy's fabulous illustration of our whole family playing basketball together. He told me that I was the tall skinny one. Whoo-hoo! (Not that anyone in this drawing is fat...) He not only loves playing sports and watching sports, he even draws sports. 100% athlete!



This is one of Macie's latest creations. She started drawing these in October, after my miscarriage. And guess what? She was right on. Because I was already pregnant again. I like how the baby is smiling inside. And how my hands look like flowers. :)

6 comments:

steve-o said...

Wait...you're pregnant? Did I know this?

Usually the grandparents are the only way I hear about you guys these days, but I've never heard this.

Congratulations!

Melissa said...

Aw! I love these! Great job Reid and Macie!

Julie Rae said...

I loved your cute Christmas card!! The poems are always so fun to read. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!!

Dave, Lisa, Summer and Jace said...

I love the pictures. I feel very special that I have been the recipient of some of their pictures. :) Lets get together next week if we both have healthy kids. Mine are not right now but I have high hopes for next week. Summer has the never ending runny nose.

Leah said...

great pictures...love the one Macie drew. and I keep bugging Kurt to call Danny and congratulate you guys, but I guess I'll just have to do it. Congratulations on your 4th...hope you are feeling ok and not too sick. so sad we weren't able to meet up with you while in Utah...maybe next time. Can't wait to see pictures of and hear about Hawaii!!

Beth said...

Congratulations, Mary! I hope everything is going well with your pregnancy. Just so you know, you're REQUIRED to bring your kids over to my house for every dr. appt. you go to (even the ones that take flippin' two hours). It's in the RS Visiting Teaching handbook, I think. Yeah, I just looked it up. It's there.